Here you can find my regular classes and covers too, so you have few options to come practice with me!
I have four regular classes at The Lodge Space:
- EVERY MONDAY AT 12:30PM - dynamic flow, good if you want to work on your strength and get a bit sweaty! It can be challenging but with plenty of modifications and variations!
- EVERY THURSDAY AT 6:45PM - vinyasa flow, open to all levels. I will offer different variations as we fluidly move through movements that will help you create more space into your body and build up strength into your practice.
- EVERY THURSDAY AT 8PM - aerial yoga, open to all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or you’ve being flying for a while this class is perfect to get the hang of the hammock, turn yourself upside down and get all the benefits from being suspended and supported.
- EVERY FRIDAY AT 8PM - dynamic flow, same as above :)
One regular class at Strong&Bendy
- EVERY MONDAY AT 8.15PM - vinyasa flow, open to all levels. I will offer different variations as we fluidly move through movements that will help you create more space into your body and build up strength into your practice.
- EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 6.45PM - vinyasa flow, same as above :)
- EVERY SATURDAY AT 12.15 - vinyasa flow, same as above :)
One regular class at For The Core
- EVERY SUNDAY AT 11.45 - Yin&Yang, in the first part of the class we will be moving through a dynamic sequence, getting our body warm and move the energy in all the corners. The second half we will be slowing down and take more restorative poses, yet still working on expanding and creating space in our body!
Together we're gonna create a fluid and conscious movement, exploring different poses with close attention to the alignment and the connection between movement and breath. After the class you will leave feeling calm and balanced, energised and empowered at the same time.
If you do have any questions or doubts about my classes, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Wear clothes you will feel free to move in and looking forward to see you! :)
Whether you’re a beginner or you want to bring your practice to the next level, these private classes can be the perfect boost for your body and mind.
The sessions can be 60 or 90 minutes long and will be tailored to your needs. You will be provided with everything you need, mats, props, towels...
I offer private classes on both the mat and aerial!
For inquires and to book a class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.